Dear FCI Aspirant,
Food Corporation of India conducted an entrance examination for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager (General Administration) in the year 2015. In our quest to guide our aspirants towards the right preparation and study material for the recruitment exams at FCI, we are uploading the FCI AGM Question Paper 2015. We would like to exchange our heartfelt thanks to our regular reader Ajith for his contribution in helping us come up with the post.
The recruitment examination for the post of Assistant General Manager (AGM General Administration) tested the candidates on the following subject parameters,
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Ability
- Computer Awareness
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
The AGM position at FCI is a Category-I position and candidates across the country appeared for the examination competing for just four available posts in the general administration section.
Scheme of Examination
The question paper is bilingual in nature, available in English and Hindi. The recruitment exam consists of 250 questions to be answered in a time span of three hours.
The exam paper clearly states the absence of negative marking in case of wrong attempts, however, on the basis of past candidate experiences, Mindfeeders encourage you to focus on the accuracy of your attempts and avoid guessing the answers that can hamper your rankings in the final result.
Click here to download FCI AGM Question Paper 2015
Tips to Score Well in FCI AGM Recruitment Examination
- Practice ample questions from the previous years question papers.
- Make a habit of attempting the questions within a stipulated time during the preparation itself.
- Maintain a diary of your weak areas during the preparation and improve the shortcomings.
- Focus on improving accuracy in the actual examination, instead of maximizing the number of attempts.
- Join a test series to get hands on practice and gauge your progress before the examination. Always believe in your preparation and never get disheartened with the sample results. The actual FCI AGM examination can make a huge difference.
Other helpful links to maximize your score in FCI examinations,
Download FCI Question Paper 2013
Download FCI Question Paper 3- Technical
Food Corporation of India Recruitment
The above mentioned question papers aren’t exclusively meant for the FCI AGM preparation, still useful as a practice material to improve the sharpness of your preparation and assessing the paper pattern before facing the actual exam.
The Bottom Line
We at Mindfeeders are dedicated to provide you with the most updated and relevant information for your FCI exam preparations.
If you have any FCI or other government/PSU exam related queries, you can post them under the comments section or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond to you shortly.
All the Best for your exam preparations!!